Full-Service Crypto Tax Filing
The most professional, worry-free way to have your crypto taxes prepared and filed.
Enrolled Agent, The Crypto Tax Fixer
Enrolled Agent, The Crypto Tax Fixer
If you want to have a great crypto tax return that fixes past returns so the IRS won’t be coming after you…
If you’re stressed and afraid that you’ll get an IRS letter (or you already received one)…
If you’re concerned that the stakes are too high and you don’t trust your own ability to do an amended return on your own…
THIS SERVICE IS FOR YOU!
Or read further below to learn more about this and other services.
Listen to this video to learn what you get with our Full-Service Crypto Tax Filing.
This service is customized to provide you with all our best resources and entire team to prepare a great crypto tax return and get you tax amnesty if needed.
It starts with a consultation call with me to discuss your particular situation and determine what needs you have and how best to meet them. We provide all the necessary materials, tax and legal expertise, and skilled guidance that you can’t get anywhere else in the market place.
With our Full-Service Crypto Tax Filing, you can rest assured that your crypto taxes are being filed and amended in a way that saves you money and protects you from the IRS.
My passion is to help as many crypto traders as possible.
Having us as your excellent tax preparer pays for itself. Using the tax laws and accounting regulations, we find ways to save you money and reduce your audit risk.
I’ve had a client who was anxious about spending $2,000 to have us prepare and file their crypto tax return. In the end, I was able to get their taxes down to $0. They could never have done that correctly on their own.
Retail tax software like TurboTax and TaxACT don’t offer a taxpayer options for anything they don’t want to support. For example, none of those products support the electronic filing of the FBAR form. Why? They don’t want the legal liability of you doing it wrong.
And, properly filing your tax return and claiming amnesty can save you the $10,000 penalty fee for not filing the FBAR and other anti-money laundering forms.
That’s how valuable our Full-Service Crypto Tax Filing is.
Our Full-Service Crypto Tax Filing includes, but is not limited to,
1) We send a ‘freeze letter’ to the IRS notifying them that you’re doing a tax amnesty program with us and for them to freeze any examinations or enforcement actions
2) We will prepare your tax return(s) or amended return(s)
3) We have a team kickoff meeting to review your documents once gathered
4) Our team’s crypto capital gains specialist will go through your files, making sure we captured the right transaction records and work with you to reconcile missing records
5) We offer Like-Kind Exchange calculation and determine if it’s helpful for you
6) We prepare and file for you both of the anti-money laundering forms that are necessary
7) We prepare legal affidavits for any crypto losses related to financial scams, ponzi schemes, lost wallets, phishing, etc.
8) We prepare your tax amnesty affidavit so you are entitled to the tax amnesty program that allows for penalties to be waived
9) We prepare the ‘poison pill’ disclosure document to include in your tax return
10) Your return will be reviewed by a CPA and myself as an Enrolled Agent and we’ll submit it to the IRS for you
11) If needed, we help you put into place a payment plan with the options the IRS provides for resolving tax debt
12) We use an online file storage system that is secure and encrypted, that meets and exceeds the IRS data protection standards and bank standards
13) We use some of the most professional and expense tax software
14) We can provide you with post-filing follow up support that is available on an hourly basis
15) My years of experience as an Enrolled Agent with a law degree specializing in the international laws of financial regulation and taxation
16) We have experience and expertise in working with high volumes of crypto transactions
17) Get you up to the ‘top of the tree’ so you aren’t low-hanging fruit for the IRS
Everyone’s situation is different. I understand.
A lot of traders still ask me, “What if I do nothing?“. You’re not alone if you’ve wondered this. Not filing is an option, but one that I highly recommend you not take.
If you’re not ready for either of our service, we can still be there to help.
Whatever your situation is and whatever you choose, stay educated and stay in touch by getting our newsletter
Sign up for our CryptoTaxAudit.com monthly newsletter, a valuable resource for updates in an ever-changing crypto climate.
From our newsletter you’ll get the primary education of your crypto tax responsibilities and have us close at hand in case you get a dreaded letter from the IRS and need help.
Remember to follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for getting the word out to help your fellow traders.
Clinton Donnelly is an Enrolled Agent with a law degree specializing in the international laws of financial regulation and taxation. As an Enrolled Agent he is admitted to practice before the IRS to represent taxpayers worldwide which is exactly what he does. He has clients in 47 different countries. In 2018, he helped 97 clients recover over $600,000 back from the IRS.
Many of his clients are cryptocurrency traders around the world. His largest trader did over 120,000 transactions. No situation is too complicated.
Clinton Donnelly has also been a tax law advisor to a crypto tax prep firm. He was a trusted tax adviser to three of the online crypto capital gains tax services and a US exchange. He is an author of three books and is a sought-after conference speaker for digital nomads, expats, and cryptotraders.
He specializes in preparing tax returns and resolving IRS problems for cryptotraders and Americans abroad or owning foreign assets.
Schedule your consultation now!