You’ve most likely heard of audit defense services, but what about crypto audit defense? The area of taxes regarding cryptocurrencies has been a confusing and stressful experience for crypto traders. More guidance has finally been coming out, but this also means more crack-down is soon to follow. During the year 2020, the IRS is expected to begin examining and auditing tax returns by crypto traders. So how should you be prepared as a crypto trader? There’s now a solution that provides crypto audit defense, our new service CryptoTaxAudit.
Why You Need A Crypto Audit Defense Service
As a crypto trader you need special protection. Traditional audit defense services from companies like TurboTax, TaxACT, and H&R Block are inadequate coverage for crypto owners. They don’t have expertise in defending crypto returns. They only cover a specific year’s return, protect you for only three years instead of the needed six years, and don’t defend the anti-money laundering forms.
Our audit defense service provides the expert protection that you need as a crypto trader.
- We have expertise in defending crypto returns.
- We protect the anti-money laundering forms.
- Our protection covers returns from any year, not just a specific year’s returns.
- We protect you for all six years that are needed.
- While other services are reactive we’re proactive and include tools like our Crypto Tax Health Check for free so you reduce your chances of getting an IRS letter in the first place.
We also offer Small Business Crypto Audit Defense, the audit protection designed for crypto businesses.
How Does Our Crypto Audit Defense Work?
By paying a small annual subscription fee, you’re a member of CryptoTaxAudit. This means that we defend you in any IRS examination of your crypto activity that you receive notice of.
While a member, if you get a letter from the IRS, you pay a small fee for the initial consultation call on that case. Then any further work we do on that case is at no charge, including:
- developing a strategy with you
- drafting written responses
- escalating IRS management
- researching laws
- communicating with the IRS
- updating you on the progress
- and more…
The Crypto Audit Defense That Will Truly Protect You
We’re committed to helping as many crypto owners as possible with their tax responsibilities. It’s a new and evolving technology but doesn’t have to be stressful and costly for you.
Even if you’ve received a letter from the IRS but don’t have a membership with CryptoTaxAudit, we can still help you with crypto audit representation.
Get Our Newsletter
Get my bi-weekly newsletter with helpful tax resources and keep us at hand in case you ever need our help.
You’ll also receive a special discount code for signing up!