You’ve most likely heard of audit defense services, but what about crypto audit defense? The area of taxes regarding cryptocurrencies has been a confusing and stressful experience for crypto traders. More guidance has finally been coming out, but this also means more crack-down is soon to follow. During the year 2020, the IRS is expected to begin examining and auditing tax returns by crypto traders. So how should you be prepared as a crypto trader? There’s now a solution that provides crypto audit defense with our new service CryptoTaxAudit.
Why You Need A Crypto Audit Defense Service
As a crypto trader you need special protection. Traditional audit defense services from companies like TurboTax, TaxACT, and H&R Block are inadequate coverage for crypto owners. They don’t have expertise in defending crypto returns. They only cover a specific year’s return, protect you for only three years instead of the needed six years, and don’t defend the anti-money laundering forms.
Our audit defense service provides the expert protection that you need as a crypto trader.
- We have expertise in defending crypto returns.
- We protect the anti-money laundering forms.
- Our protection covers returns from any year, not just a specific year’s returns.
- We protect you for all six years that are needed.
- While other services are reactive we’re proactive and include tools like our book Do My Crypto Tax Returns Need Surgery, a crypto tax health check included for free so you reduce your chances of getting an IRS letter in the first place.
How Does Our Crypto Audit Defense Work?
By paying a small annual fee, you’re a member of CryptoTaxAudit. This means that we defend you in any IRS examination of your crypto activity that you receive notice of.
While a member, if you get a letter from the IRS, you pay a small fee for the initial consultation call where we develop a strategy for your case. Then any further work we do on that case is at no charge, including:
- drafting written responses
- escalating IRS management
- researching laws
- communicating with the IRS
- updating you on the progress
- and more…
The Crypto Audit Defense That Will Truly Protect You
We’re committed to helping as many crypto owners as possible with their tax responsibilities. It’s a new and evolving technology but doesn’t have to be stressful and costly for you.
Even if you’ve received a letter from the IRS but don’t have a membership with CryptoTaxAudit, we can still help you with crypto audit representation.
Get Our Newsletter
Get my bi-weekly newsletter with helpful tax resources and keep us at hand in case you ever need our help.
You’ll also receive a special discount code for signing up!